Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Abstract Pen

Satisfy...
Clenched to my pen, my mind squeezed dry
from blood to ink, black ink
blotched onto my glasses
steering diligently into some form i cannot comprehend

"Here i go again!!" eruptions of emotions to "satisfy"
wriggling my hand, wrist and fingers
Translating confusion to some sort of comprehension to the abstract mind

Your eyes cross...
Rolling along my lines, interpreting your own confusion
yet you read!! You read mine, you read mind

STOP!!
I try to heal the bleed
but the ink just keeps flowing
towards numerology, towards java, towards HTML
I compare myself to readable pieces
i enjoy their own confusion as much as mine, as much as mind

So...no longer am i alone
In this vacuum! The silent slaves are all around
Stroking, clacking, clicking, pressing to freedom
But our globe revolves with a tube
fed by ink, often black! Seldom blue...but always grey

Grey in situation, that burns the invisible words to begin
to begin to "be" to be a being

Being...ME!
possessed by feelings, led to a new era

"I think I drank too much"
Thought i could bare the beer of words
but now my mind much thicker

Influenced by one's great than me
Some louder than me!
Some softer than me!

But all clear,
Clear to the sun that shines
Clear to the leaves that whine to the ground.

"Satisfy..."
Hooked to the globe
often times slim
I'm talking about my pen
YEA! my PEN!!
Satisfied!?

1 comment:

lifeisart24 said...

word are unspoken and unheard because some people just don't have the understanding for good art i'm going to sum it up in one word "SUPURB"