Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Riot Act

Cracked!
I've initialed my Riot Act

Silence is deafening!!
Worried statues speak out in fear
Mother "figurines" finally give up

"Assumption" served cold with tears for wine
all on a strife platter

Am i that blinded? have i indeed garnered hate that high to see the fall and shame of others?

I've uttered nothing to which i haven't seen
"A painter" coloring that which doesn't exist! or do they?

Cracked! I've initialed my Riot Act
my distance has opened doors
Some bad, some good
The intention of the heart can never be understood
For the heart never speaks! it aches and bleeds

Exodus, privy decision
When? Soon!!
Why? To live
HOW? to prove a point, that i can without..."your masks" and reigning strife
if i can't do better, then; it is better to have tried and failed, than to have never tried at all

Cracked!
I've initialed my riot act
Deep seated mental, dashed in my face at every weak instant
Not knowing how that really feels!!
My present......feeding my past.....through theirs!!

Unplugged, terminated, uncovered
leave! you're free to go!
Cracked!
I've initialed my riot act
This when i leave i'll never come back!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.