Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Missing

For all the wrong reasons
I said good afternoon and uttered my name

For all the wrong reasons
I followed up with what she said!

For all the wrong reasons
We made a friendship

It may not last
i may not survive the next day
But it happened! maybe for all the right reasons,
But who knows

All i know, is that i lack something
and decided to find a place holder
YES! a substitute, one that can never replace my original
but at least on to keep me talking

Talk=time=money=attraction
Attraction=realization=closeness= heartbreak
Heartbreak=square 1

It comes right back to Square 1
A cycle that "must" run, but will soon end
Said all this to say, i MISS YOU!, no one can replace you
Others will try, but none can stay by my side, cause it's taken
Give me time, give "US" time
Time+you = Infinity

1 comment:

shermaine said...

i've honestly been hung up from your writings for some time but your last few entries are relatable and refreshing. Thanks for the resuscitation i longed for...