Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Man on fire

You hear statements!
You see actions… all unlinked from your circle
A circle that you’re supposed to be apart of
But you’re trying to stay in and dying to get out of!

MY SOUL IS ON FIRE!
Years I’ve quelled anger
Years I’ve kept secrets
Years I’ve turned the other cheek
I AM A MAN ON FIRE

Lit faster now as I grow older
I’ve come to the point that I have no fuse…
I BURN WHEN I SPEAK!!
If you can’t handle the heat , stay out of the kitchen.

My experiences never apologized to me!!
Why should I you!?
“I” was the straw that broke the camel’s back
And once and for all I WILL BE HEARD
I WILL BE RIGHT AND FOR ONCE I WON’T CARE!!

I BURN WHEN I SPEAK
If you can’t handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen
I’M A MAN ON FIRE!!

MY FLAMES will save no faces
But will in turn expose the places that really hurt!!
THEY WILL HURT!! CAUSE I WILL INFLICT PAIN!!
Life is not a fairy tale; NO SUPER HEROES

Just heroine to numb me! That I can burn you away to vapor!
I’ve puffed, puffed and past my venom to the silent winds and solid rocks
I’ve burnt to live!
Now I’ve stopped burning to live again!
You wanna flare? Flick a spark in my path?

I will assure you!
I WILL EXPLODE!!
So be my guest, keep ticking me off!!

I BURN WHEN I SPEAK!
If you can’t handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen
I’M A MAN ON FIRE
AND I WILL BRING THE HEAT!!

No comments: