Friday, March 27, 2009

Slumber

I can no longer see beyond the eyes that block mine
My space is no longer clear...
Backed up by face and teeth and cheeks

Mashed in the wall
The room in my brain crowded by so many...strangers!!
I once relished the space i once had...but no longer...no longer do I live for me

I turned in my dreams, never to rise for it was heaven
Undisturbed peace and rest
As my wings filled up with the air
I sailed on the peak of my dreams, soaring higher and higher
No failure in sight...sheer bliss

Wouldn't eat for days
cause I’m filled with the dew filled air of success
the lightness of opportunity
Infinite joy and pleasure, i'm my dreams

Folded my hands and squeezed my eyes
my world no longer black, but white...bright white
Halos on every soul, Clothes didn't matter
Shape, money nor shade bothered anyone

Hours would pass, in this highest of highs
the drowsy, warm feeling...
Hugged by my deepest, widest love...
Kissed by my fantasies
Lost in my own mind, and couldn't care less...

No comments: