Friday, March 27, 2009

Out of touch

Scared to touch the keys or even breath...
Thoughts unwind...thoughts in my mind...
Differences! all not too clear!?

Day dreams rampant...
Clouting me to blackouts, leaving me dazed!!
No Josephs' at my side, im clueless to the call

What do i paint with?
i record no wonders! to be bombarded by farfecthed dreams
All racing my blood to a vapour

What a tradegy
Imprisoned to running these legions of thoughts
not having enough time or paper to contain them...

Not even ink can come close to this spring
Yet im come to the keys and the screen...and they all shy away!!
"Not a situation in sight, not an inspiration...!"
but i got to write!! i got to think of something along the way!!

Running in the dark
hamster tracks...churning that big wheel
grinding the spookes...got more to give...but seeing nothing at the end

The well is getting too deep...
This has not ended...
TO BE CONTINUED!!!

No comments: