Saturday, November 1, 2008

Speak

Now back from whence i came,
to lines & strokes, pink vertically; blue horizontally

I roll my thoughts, in curves, lines, dots & shapes
to paint another masterpiece.

Glancing slightly, left to right; my "minds eye" now focused
Deeply measuring thoughts, feelings & atmosphere to recreate my current emotion

Surrounded by tall, distant shadows, air of wonder and the smell of life
my piece takes shape, slowly but surely.

Coloured with greatness, shaded with patience, lined with gratitude
"Almost done!" i think to myself

The once empty canvas, now filled by sentences to paragraphs "yet another page!"

Scribbled & scratched only to rest in my life's' history, only to be revealed in the light of your listening ear

"Hear me!, hear me loud!, hear me clear! for i have spoken for years without audience!
Now let my thoughts be yours!

The thoughts of the unheard man!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the way you express your evolution as a writer! EXCELLENT! Beautiful how you move from kindergarten years to primary to high school and now an established young poet who is brave enough to publish your work. So, you're finally ready for ready for constructive criticism. This was well done!