Saturday, November 1, 2008

H.I.M V3

Upon reaching my hoped destiny, I'm not sure i want to keep this state!

Once gasping for "unpopular air" that of shades, corners & back benches. My lungs fail me! breathing rapidly, and short, I'm dazed by my uncanny impressions, most of which are unintentional.

I've acquired version 3

I'm now likely to not appear or even care about the "front line" but with every action, there is an equal "reaction"

Now retired from the "game", it seems as though, those on the "side line" had their own thing going on....obviously not aware to that, i set my "single" sail, only to be carried into a world of rustling winds and thirsty seas.

All sorts of "bottled messages" bump my ship, in attempt to cling to my nets!

Surely the time and vessel has past!

H.I.M vessel 2...LONG GONE!!!

Behold H.I.M vessel 3 is alive, well & not wanting your "unnecessary" baggage.

No comments: