Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If you were here!

Today would be the perfect day to die …in your arms!!

Knit snuggly around me, warm and tight, staring into your eyes as I take my last breathes….consciously!

Before I sail away, to deep sleep, only to dream of “If you were here”

I’d take your hands, and walk you through my garden of trees, leaves and singing bees

A day to last forever from its dawn

The Sweetest flower, I would pick to match your sweet hair

Better yet, a crown I would weave for your head!

For only my Queen would walk in my Garden of dreams.

As day goes on, I’d shower you with kisses, close to a gentle stream

I’d lay with you beside the banks, to be serenaded by the waters’ deep melody!

“My queen, if only you were here!”

If you were here, we’d eat of loves bread and drink of passions wine

Eat fruits of trust and prosperity only to be fed and fed again of new love

Fresh love! LOVE EVERLASTING!

As night closes in, I’d clothe you in the moon’s light, glittered with the stars

Powdered with the silky clouds,

Your dress though black as night, hugs and bends with your every step and curve.

“Perfect! My queen…I wish you’d draw near!!”

Come closer to me,

As we dance in our loves’ moonlight

Full and bright

Ahh!! Such a shadow less night of doubts and fears and mistrust

The surest of night’s, the brightest of lights in this moon!!

Our moon of love.

Your eyes caught mine in a whispering glance for love to be shared!!

Our love peaks!

As the moon stands bright, alight on top of the world

Right over our once separate bodies, now waxed together.

Heat of pleasure, gripped as firm as foundations cast.

“My queen, don’t leave me here!”

As grass as lush and soft as sheets

We lay, we lay! Eyes pasted on our common friend

That moon! That moon! it causes a lot! It serves a constant reminder

“Oh how we love that ‘spot”

But as wind glides across our bodies, I feel the cold of night,

I wake and look across just to know, my queen is out of sight!!

I wake again to realize I’m not within your arms.

I roll around, I turn and twist to scurry to my pane

Only to sigh and reminisce of that moon light again!

“I want you my Queen, I miss you so! If only you can see…

The moments we share, as time draws near…

If only you were here with me!!”

1 comment:

shermaine said...

i am always touched by your love poems.....genuine, loyal and real beyond words.....very touching!!