Wednesday, October 22, 2008

If you only knew!

"If only you knew", the days on end i'd listen to your voice again and again...only to be satisfied by the tones of your "I love you's"

"If only you knew" how much i appreciate you, finding ways to express my happiness of you in my life!

"If only you knew" the nights i'm sad and blue, not being able to lye beside you, wanting to touch and caress you, wanting to hold and squeeze you, needing that tender kiss of bliss, in cords of togetherness!

To be there in person to attend to all your hurtins', in despair, i'd show care, when not above, i'd show love, when fallen i'd pick you up and hold you high, making sure you'd always know...what the sky is like!

If only you knew, how much i don't wanna loose you, how much i wanna make you and only you my boo! that there's no one else in my mind that can make me shine the way you do!

If only you knew!...but what if you never did!?

If you never did, would i be like a kid, thinking and crushing and giggling alot, but! as my heart sores, behind closed doors, i'd be hurting, and cringing and bleedin' alot...never knowing, with my hearts showing, what love is! what your love is!?

But now that you know, my heart's on the show! standing not hiding from the spotlight of your glow...To your heart be true, now what are you gonna do!? now that you know that "I LOVE YOU!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww!...love! true love! untainted love! let your love stay untainted!