Sunday, November 23, 2008

DIE me!!

Every second... testimony to another miracle called life...
Though with each drawn breathe of satisfaction... it's often used to conjure thoughts of my coming death.

Daily i "DIE"! having no reason to wonder if this is my final destiny.
I've lived many lives, only to die to each one daily.

Abstract visions of cruel misery, some of which also i pass peacefully...
why do these visions consume me!? the agony of seeing me...as "no more"

Coupled to my "deaths" in life, i simulate the future as though current reality...
With eyes open wide, in my own world, i rule with a golden fist
Determined only to "develop & conquer" that which is written in the pages in my book of destiny

Heart beats faster, sending tons of adrenaline to give life to my virtual future...
I'm now breathing the air of my not too distant present....then...

I die again!!

Signs of the time, of my unfolding journey to greatness...
patient thoughts, with eager pacing steps! Often one's deemed "U" turns, nevertheless, a movement was made to further prepare me for what's to come.

So death to me though inevitable
visions to me though inescapable
is equal to a prepped, conditioned heart ....palpitating on course towards my predestined status...
until my final, final breath

Enlarged, powerful hence honored...
Remember the name! for it is ordained for fame.

No comments: