Saturday, November 22, 2008

Like the wind

Restless...
I've blown in the lives of many, touching thousands with a single blow
yet I've hurt no one enough to think that i would be remembered!!

"Just another passing breeze, just another brushing memory!"

As I've rolled, obviously gathering no moss...they've left the part out about the paths that have been created...for others to follow!

But i haven't stayed long enough to receive my due praise!

What am i!?

Am I the faceless ghost, that walks the light of day, seeking whom i may help and pass right on to gather my rewards in heaven?

Or am I the impatient beast, ranting every possibility to shreds, then regretting afterwards the first sight of want?

"I am the passing memory of many... easy to feel, fast to forget..."

"Like a needed breeze in the hot summer day, I come your way to satisfy "now" never to be remembered forever!"

No comments: