Saturday, November 1, 2008

28/06/07

Barred! only to cringe at the sight of freedom!
i walk the plank for no one but myself, stepping each time closer to an unfailing destiny.

"why watch me wonder?" once in your grasp, I've rolled, in and out, up & down round & round in your arms...never once drawing near to be recognized!

"I've moved" to distant land, connected only by thin strings and strokes of keys.
Although gone far, scents & glimpses of tomorrow, march the isles of your heart!

"I've returned!" my feet on solid ground that we both share; but not ours
Neither of us can bear the burden of forgetting! more you than me, for i was washed by waters of uncertainty, dried by rumor & doubt.

"How was i to know?" that each step away, each trodden path of ignorance, armed a spear, destined to thrust through and through your secrets.

Concealed admiration, Hidden love, secret passion; all keys to your current demise

Now prisoner to your own lust, lashed and bruised by procrastination, locked in! by tainted windows of your own blood, tinted by a dim view of hope.

"I emerge!" baring gift of friendship and other possibilities...
"what will be your cry this time?" for i may carry no fruits of forgiveness...i doubt i'll blossom compassion, AGAIN! will not be an option"

Bare! the burden of exhile, exposed you to the punishing winds of unmentioned love!

No comments: