Saturday, November 22, 2008

Absent hands...why?

why should i force your hand?
as a matter of fact where is it?...where are they? where are your hands?

Feeble lip actions don't do the trick!!
i need to be reminded that i can be gripped and stimulated by a simple flick!

Roaming hands, intentional hands, unassuming hands!!

I felt wrong not to say, hence my curiosity to stay... a bit longer
my reluctance...my consequential disclosure!!

"where are your hands!?" For i got selfish of my feelings...
needing, and pleading mentally...sending signals or old, only not to be read by the somewhat "naive mind"
"Surprised!...baffled!...unexpected!"
similar to a popular card game, your "bluff" was called...

"Don't trouble trouble, till trouble trouble you" my granny used to say...
"I'm sorry darling, but longer, i cannot stay..."

Selfish my thinking, disappointed my demeanor , unsatisfied my being....

SO NOW!!!....answer me this, are you able with the consequences?

No comments: