Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What if?

Vast, the depth of my thoughts are unbearable!

They often trouble me, running wild in the brain, the core of all mishaps and glories

Control! What I don’t possess, something extraordinary like the brain has to have some sort of other influence to control!

If I were to use my brain to it’s fullest, I would possess myself and claim to be a god!

Because I would be driven to find out what makes me see, what causes me to hear? What causes me to breathe…

How can flesh cause flesh to make flesh?

What sort of being will enable mere flesh, to become the rulers of the earth?

Give them such power, that they would destroy themselves in their thrive for power over one another?

It must be a being that has to have all knowledge of what humans are capable of, because it is that being that gave us life!

To live life is but a choice of another!

Life? Choice? Are they equal?, or two different extremes?

Is life equal to choice, but what is choice? Is choice god?

No comments: