Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thoughts

My thoughts flow like the river of Nile,

Wide, rich & powerful, able to make great structures move in a single tide!

Strong and mighty, without even having to leave my quarters

I go on forever! Getting deeper & wider with all & every turn, twist, drop & rise of my path.

I flow, flow, flow, gaining speed & co-existing with other life.

I am a river, I am an ocean, I am a stream

All running, but at different reasons & characters!

My thoughts, they scare me! They reveal to me the seeming mysteries of life

I am but mere flesh, that was given the power of chose & the power of thought!

“Thought” a loose canon that mankind uses to destroy innocent lives & minds

I have survived, crawling through the broken vessels & emptiness of hopelessness to make it to the top to say…

I have survived, I can still think! But I suffer from trauma, because my thoughts, they are doubled & I can live a double life, easily with my shattered thoughts!

No comments: