Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Story of my life

To be me, is to be confused, whether to be good or bad...happy or sad, true or fake!

To be me, is to be openminded, to have a vision on life, to see life's downs and still laugh at them

To be me, is to be daring, is to be strong when you're entirely weak, and to have a smile when you want to destroy the world

My life is complicated but yet simple...it's an open book, but yet a shut door to all that wants to come in

Like a chameleon that is pleasing to look at, but has to blend into a world that is completely unknown to him to survive

Living as me is a survival game, you either eat or be eaten, shoot or be shot, kill or be killed.

As i continue to live, they are those that want to be apart of my life.....isn't that funny!

They want to share what seems to be joy! determination and passion!

What should i do?

Should i allow them to come into my world...knowing that i will be responsible for another soul other than mine?

I'm not that sweet!....i'm the venom that stings you after a quick snap from a viper....i'm switchtable...i'm not obvious any more!

Do you still want to share my world?

If you still do, then you deserved to be loved and cherished by what i do in my life....

Because you have accepted "who i am!!"

No comments: