Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Silence!

It has begun! The life I know not of! It’s strange, mix of feelings & emotions, despair & sadness all at the same time.

I’ve become dumb. Numbness of my mind causes not a single word to be uttered from my mouth. But yet, my soul shouts & screams! Bawls & yells with the hope to be heard! Blood runs from my very core, boiling over with every drip & finds recourse just to drip & boil over as an expression of its own feelings.

Mad blood that has run cold, cold as the winter day!

I am now deaf, deaf to whispers of change & prosperity, deaf to redemption & success, deaf to recourse & improvement. But yet, my ears ring to the chimes of consciousness, they pulse with piercing words & sore from hammering “unsatisfactory” utterances.

Blind! As blind as a man without foresight. That’s the worst kind of blindness. Eyes wide open, peeled to the light of hope & riches, but all seems opaque, too opaque even to envisage.

My disabilities are my strengths! I’ve found new ways to speak & to hear & to see.

My pen, my eyes, my paper, my ears & my thoughts my sight.

Silent in action, but a powerful force in silence! Man fears the very atmosphere of silence! Shhh!!! Can you hear it? My silence is deafening!

No comments: