Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Realize

Now I wish this would all go away!!...

Freedom comes with a price, like all things in life! I’ve asked for this moment all my life, and now….I’m alone with it!...The pressure of living with yourself, is the next task to conquer!!

I’m a prisoner of my own mind! Unworthy of pleasures that I once owned! I am one, one not with myself, but with my fears!...The fears that once was a part of history, now a part of my present day living.

My God! Im unsupervised, unchallenged…I’m I now a rogue? I’m I even doin what is right? I thought this is what I wanted? But, obviously not! With each passing day I second guess my position in life?

Why? I’m successful? I’m achieving! I’m young!.....that’s it! I’M YOUNG!!! I once thought that I was big enough to handle the things in life all by myself!... but I came to realize that im not as big as I think I am…im not as mature as I act, but yet, I’m a child, still growing to life treats and mayhem.

Grow & be strong im told, this is no easy task, for it is the stability of the mind that allows you to succeed in these everyday test! Be willing to listen, and to obey the things you ought too…and you will be fine on your righteous path!

Your on the right track, because if you weren’t you wouldn’t be as confused as you are now!!!

No comments: