Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Excluded

Making sense of things that are not of trouble to you, is a sense of madness, or is it a sense of concern?

Roaming outside of the box is a risk to human nature, because mankind is not susceptible to change.

Creativity is a mind boggling form that often returns scorn and disgust instead of delight and praise!

To be outside, to be excluded from the groves of life, is to be strong and level headed!

It is, to dare to be different and to be good at it!

IT is me!

Nature and its findings can consume you, if you’re not careful! Just like creativity, Creativity is almost like an undiscovered life form, that grows on you with each passing day, Once your in it,

You live it,

You become it!

I dare to be excluded because, it pushes me to be more

More outside, and to be more of the true "I am", it pushes me, to be me!!

No comments: