Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chronicle 2

Fresh to the mornings' wind!!

Realizing that i'm more relaxed, more in control, more...eased, since i've decided to return to homeland...or the semblance of it!

My thoughts are clearer, because i have un-cluttered my mind of all things...everything!! My only thoughts are thoughts of sleep...stillness...nothingness...blankness!? have i gone to another level of my demented thoughts? or i'm at a stage to reflect on things gone wrong, avenues to fix them, and buildings of achievement?

I'd prefer the later...

My intention today is to report my days of incident status, which is (2). I have gained delight in this, so i've decided to celebrate! "Better must come!" and i will keep a positive head to all the turmoil going on in my outside thoughts...yes you know what i'm talking about...the mind you have outside of your head...it's call "the world"

In it's existence, it has proven to influence the individual mind, and turn it against itself, with it's many fantasies & varieties & cultures and people...to take it and to feed it & feed it and feed it, until it can just process the crap of hopeless wonders & unfulfilled destinies.

The mind is greater & weaker than we think!

It is my intention today to crack that philosophy of weak minds, and to build a greater consciousness of stronger ones!

Join me my friends, join me in this great journey to wonder into the unknown, and to start believing in "FAITH" the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen!!

My task, is to gain "FAITH"...that which i believe will lead me to "KNOWLEDGE"...that which i believe will lead me to "UNDERSTANDING...that which i believe will lead me to "WISDOM"...

It is a long journey, but my first baby step, will lead to a gigantic achievement of wisdom!

No comments: