Saturday, May 30, 2009

Past words

I'm humored!
Seriously wondering what happened a few moments ago!

These words are cynical
Raping your ears, cause that how painful they can be!
But, you won’t hear them!

Boiling adjectives ride my mind
Line and line they square in my tongue
BUT! you'll only wish them! cause they'll never happen

You crashed!
Destined to your own confusion
this is for you!, you who thinks that smoke and mirrors save lives!

Funny?! You think? to read before my pen hits the page;
"Dare to be yourself and to be able to express yourself fully!!"
What else must the good Lord say!!

Explode! right! Just have fun...
it's not that easy
that comes with responsibility!

You confuse me! TRUE!!
WHY SHOULD I BOTHER?!

So hear! i sign my name to the end of "HELP!"
Clever...huh!!

My rant!...to YOU!...only to haunt
Every last word..."EAT IT!"

It's all you'll feed on with your bent mind!!

PAST WORDS!!

No comments: