Thursday, May 14, 2009

How i write

With the wind blowing in my face
I took a mental picture outside myself
Sunglasses in the shade
A malt to the right of me,
My pad in the middle

Two phones infront of me to remind me of the world I’m in
A mini briefcase and my galsses case ontop to the left

The questionable look on face
My left hand holding the expired pages from blowing

An upright, sometimes angled pen im my right hand
Going left to right to left to right then further and further down

Flip!
Another page expired, to be received by my left
A often posed mouth, some bitten some pout

I look at the malt still in the bottle
My reflection seems funny…
“This should’ve been Hennessey” I thought

One out stretched left leg drags slowly to the right
To assist my arched, leant back, and angled head

“I look determined”
Determined to get the thought off my mind
To paint it in words, so that others can paint it in memory.

Flip!
Another gone expired…
This will be painted by many with awesome colours

I prefer mono tones!
Black to white
Dark to Light
This is how I write!!

No comments: