Saturday, May 30, 2009

OPEN, CLOSED

"Open" ; to release that what you feel and that which should be felt
"Close"; to harbour, to keep secret, never to reveal

We've "opened" our mouths but you've "closed" your heart
I used to "close" my mind always finding routes from dead ends
Until i sat and pondered on "who was i really "opened to?!"....not even i can answer that

Our eyes we're "opened" but no tears would fall
because my heart had fallen all too often!
"Closed" to those who can touch it!

Maybe that's why our eyes met!
maybe i needed to "open" your mouth
or you needed to "close" my heart

OPEN, CLOSED, eye and heart
Mouth to heart, let me kiss you!
NO! not with lips, but my words! my sight...
let them kiss your closed heart and mouth...

Maybe i can't handle the raw truth
"Exposure brings disclosure!"
Maybe i want too much information
I'm sure that's the end of my line...

OPEN, CLOSED
I'll shut my mouth, only if you open yours!

No comments: