Thursday, May 14, 2009

Alike are we

In another life…Reincarnated!
WE! Would have been opposites
Swapped! Me you, you me!

Too much of you is me
I’m sure you feel the same
Amidst classes, amidst creeds
We are one and the same

Random?!
NO! more like destiny…
An intelligent guess,
“This, I’m sure is another reoccurrence in your life like mine”

I’ve never kissed myself!
Though I wish I can
Now that I can…I can’t

Repulsion and attraction has never coincided
But we both know our strengths
Synced, and both questioning…
“Why me? Why now? Why ever?”

“Like poles attract”
I guess they never found that out!
Commons agree…
So…”Like minds think alike!!”

I…like…you…
know what…”WE” ought not to think!
Yet, we are one and the same!
So, That means we will think
And satisfy ourselves within mirrors

No comments: