Monday, January 26, 2009

Turmoil

I can

Oh yes I can!!

I’ve been here, waiting, thinking, deciding

How to whisk you away with my pen


I can

Oh yes I can!!

Turning thoughts to skin

Making far my clouded thoughts

Pushing hard my hearts’ intent


I can

Oh yes I can!!

Bleed you for my peace sake

Murder you soul for my heart aches

Unlock the doors to horror

The ones to which I’ve hid the keys


But I can!!

Oh yes I can…

Be what you expect me to be

See what you expect me to see

Kill what you want me to kill


But I can!!

I can now, run the course which you’ve seen others fail

But I can choose not to rear my ugly head

But which instead, I lift my pen & turn my words to skin


I CAN, NO I COULD’VE

I COULD’VE unleashed a curse within

But I ran my mind from the sin, of falling into yours


Your unfinished business

Your plunder, the one you wish to share

But!! I have released you from my deaths’ grips

I COULD’VE killed you, but instead I’ve set you free

But your freedom will be your cell

Because you CANNOT escape your MIND’S HELL!!

1 comment:

Ja'Mel said...

i Love this piece, Great Write