Monday, January 26, 2009

Thinking

I thought it were hard

not this easy to forget the times passed, shared away, and that which was promised


I thought it were suicide

Not this grateful to bare the scar of previous relation and loyalty

Coupled with the burns around my neck from constant tugging on my leash


I thought it were insane

For sure not tasteful, to stray from longing eyes and made up minds as to what your life’s share should be


I crave it were hard

For all guns we drawn for the battle of roses


I crave it were suicide

For my heart would’ve been filled with the venom of cause and satisfaction

Dripping a river of prolonged screams and blood ridden love


I crave it were insane

For now my mind asks the question of eternal torment


Where would I have been, had it not been for…

Had it not been for the doubt?, had it not been for the pain?

Had it not been for recklessness?


A new world is before me

The second life…

The second life of blindness…

In between minds of what was once my past?

Will it happen? Should it happen?


Fly not to skies where you are not prepared to breath in

Where your wings can tear with every flap, pull and flap

Teary eyes, cloud the mind towards it destination.


Haste we haste the coming destruction In avoidance of it,

so we only bring that which has to come to past


I rest my heart within the one that has no sorrow

And will only multiply my joy

I pray my heart sounds the right chord

Of which I will speedily connect

Only to create fulfillment and purpose.

In the unity of our music

No comments: