Monday, January 26, 2009

Sudden Goodbye

“And so it happened…

My plummet from Olympus heights”

Only to be reminded that the moon and the moon alone stood solitude

To watch me as I fell


From lunar friend to lunar foe

With its rays, it snatched my love away

“Monumental memory”


The full moon held the scale

In weeks gone, it handed the keys of bliss and ushered me

With the brightest of smiles to paradise


Now! With the other “mood”, like a crude landlord, it evicted me without notice

For the first time, the moon didn’t shine for me!

At its tallest, as the hour hand froze at 12

It stood there, crushing my head with its distant peer


Clad in black for the occasion, for I sensed its’ coming

My “un cried” tears rendered my heart, “unresponsive”, cold to its once warm embrace


I am alone now, fallen to the earth, no longer sharing the air & space we know as home.

I MISS YOU SO!! COME BACK TO ME! HEAR MY CRY!

COME BACK WITH YOUR OPEN ARMS & SWEEP ME AWAY.

LET’S RIDE AGAIN ON YOUR CLOUDY CHARIOT

Frilled with stars & suns


I MISS YOU SO!!

For it was a night like this you met me and saw me for the first true.

“Make it again, rewind it! Replay”

For I wish it were the past again, so I can have you again

Again! My lunar friend!!

No comments: