Friday, January 8, 2010

My apology

“Shoulda never left you”
Cause it was you I’d run too…
In my mind, all the time
On the grind, as I whine
It was you…

“Shoulda never run to…”
The things that would hurt you
The lying, deceivin’ and schemin’
That was never you boo!
So why did I do…?

“Shoulda never maimed you”
Cause I disclaimed you!
Misplaced you, disgraced you
Now I’m here for part 2

I always knew it was you…
That carried me and married me
Made me happy and carefree
It was you that was by my side eternally

Now I need you to take me and make me
Twist me and shake me
So we can be what we used to be
Poetry and floetry
Mo’ a me and mo’ a we!
Lovely and beautifully
Mo’ an you and mo’ a me
Mo’ a me in poetry

1 comment:

shermaine said...

i like the rap n flow to it.i'm picturing a recital and it looks funny...already. out of the box. i like!