Friday, January 8, 2010

Black Ink

This secret will no longer be
no longer should it stay within in the ink of my pen
you will shed no tears!
you salt and wet were cried before by another and my pen

You will not be appalled
for as you read within the lines the message will sing between
You would've heard this before
No! you're ears haven't deceived you
but they have excused you

You had to have heard this within you skin
within the deepest cave in your mind
without saying a word, you'll react

Almost like telepathy, you'll read me
maybe within an epiphany you'll never forgive me
but this secret is for you to see not hear

The words can never be uttered
our hearts i'd wish not to shatter
for this secret is as black as this ink
deep as my thoughts and ugly as sin itself

This secret will no longer be
and after....maybe not even "WE"

No comments: