Monday, August 17, 2009

My want...my plight

Confined and convicted
I stood among the piercing eyes
Of those who accused me!

The hazy shadows of gleaming eyes
Rusty fingers and growls of argue
Quickly blacked the light of hope
Hopping about my head

The mist of fury crawled against the ground
Clutching my feet; numbing all leads of escape

Cruel winds chill my spine
My skin imploded!
Shooting blister like a freak rash spreading all about

This was not catered for!
The consequences grew rapid
Banking into my space

The hazy shadows drew closer!
All eyes grew wilder! Greener! And brighter
I heard the nuance of my own voice…
Ringing like mass bells!
Growing louder and louder in my ear!

I cast my sight through the mist
And saw a hand clutching at my head!

Falling to the ground heavily
I see repetitions of my demeanor
Millions of “me’s” snatching at my body

With each pull, they tear my flesh
Making me weaker

The demons I swore I renounced came 7 times stronger!
Boxing me about the cloudy field

My angle of untold secrets
molds of cunning mantras
patient vows and malicious lies
all in want of what I took…
“Flesh!”

My sickness manifested and fed off itself
Finally attempting to kill the disease that has rendered me helpless

This is the plight of the wanting man!
Lying silent for the blood of virgins

Drinking deeply from broken cisterns
Accuser, judge and jury of his death sentence
“My want!!...My plight!”

No comments: