Monday, August 17, 2009

The Cluster

The cluster of thoughts births hope and revelation
The twins that grow about you…
This was supposed to be poetry
But it’s more like a journal entry!

Nothing profound comes to mind!
Just the truth and fact of my feelings
NO! it’s not gonna be a chronicle
But w window in which I jump through to release me!

The days melt into one another
As I allow myself to float away!
There has to be somewhere I’m going with this
And I hope I’ll get to the point real quick!

But if you don’t realize the feeling of me
That’s jumping at you with every word!
Then you’re just like me!

The cluster of thoughts birth hope and revelation
The twins that grow apart

Those… or should I say these words
Seek a revelation and hope the birth of thoughts that are not clustered

No comments: