Monday, August 17, 2009

Angry

I’m angry…
I’m tired…
Why waste what you got…
Settle for anything, just trying to get by
Because things lil’ brown

I’m angry…
I’m tired…
Spoiling the populous cause you stopped dreaming
Whatever happened to the fight I put in you
That conscious that speaks right

I’m angry…
And I’m tired of your sorry ass keeping people in the Stone Age!
Encouraging their ignorance and spreading it like wild fire!

What happened to the teach?
What happened to the dare?
What happened to the consistence?

I’m angry…and I’m so… so…tired of you old timers!
I ain’t gonna paint my face and shake bones round a grave for nobody!

What’s dead is gone!
Learn from it! Build on it!
DON’T…….. LINGER!


I’m angry and I’m tired
Cause we know better! And would do better!
But not for our own!
The colour of my skin and the twist of my tongue can’t budge you
cause you think I can’t do it!

EAT THIS!! My top hat and jacket
with straight pants and leather shoes
was lost in the airstrip I used to come back
to teach you the plans they use to enslave you!

The words they use to make you think you’re ugly and dumb and stupid
The food they feed you to slow you down and sit before the idiot box
to kiss their asses more and more!

I’m angry…and I’m tired!
Cause you’re not listening to the message I preach

“Change your eyes! See the light!
It’s not rebellion… just empowerment for the better good of all generations to follows…”

I’m angry! And I’m tired
Tired fighting to teach you
Tired choking you to get it all through your thick skull

I’m angry and I’m tired cause
I would’ve scared myself to much
To stand when glory comes!

I’m angry…cause i may die angry
I’m tired to even hope for the change
Still I live…In light of being happy
By angering others to carry this message on!GET ANGRY!!!

No comments: