Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Really be

They're petals on the ground
NO! leaves...
NO! sand...
Slipping from my hands with a frown

I cannot face love
For love has no face
Separated! Body and mind
Intertwined in secret distance and space

You lend me pleasure
I spare you pain
No ink or blood can take away this stain!

It was the 'you' in them
not the them with me...
that strayed me from my destiny...
I've loved you forever; I'll love you until!
i've loved you then and i always will.

This grain for her, her and her
out of sight, out of mind
but always in my heart!
Always! like a thorn in my flesh!

Each grain has called for its own
the sands pull wider at my hands, chest and heart

Sipped in the glass of discontent
the virus of love for flesh and fulfillment
"But for a moment..."
Integrating me! living whole in their collective thoughts...
If ever...!!

NEVER! have i been the same
since the day i've started that game
Tell me once! or let me see
what true love can really be

No comments: