Monday, June 22, 2009

Haunted 2

Eyes length way

I feel your spirit, a strange but familiar feeling.

“I know you” I think to myself

as a stand before this silhouette figure


“Give me your hand” I asked, stretching mine towards hers

As our hands met, the entire scene changed

and flashes of an old memory struck before my eyes


We were walking! Our first time….

The first time our hands met….

I shrugged your hand immediately!

almost breathless, as though you took energy from me.


My knees buckled, but my sight was steady!

But amidst all this chaos in my head, we both stood still!

Safe in the mutual feeling….unspoken comforts were exchanged.


You reach out to me with both hands

beckoning my embrace!

Willingly, I dived into your arms….


“Why did I lose you?”

“Why did I not see today before?”

“Now I have lost you forever!”

“It’s too far gone…” I whisper

amidst shut eyed tears


As I gently sob and release you

Your face changes! Your figure changes!

“What is happening?” I ask as I step outside myself

To look upon my face


My countenance is swapped with regret.

“Where did I go wrong?” I keep thinking….

“Where and why did I go wrong?”


“You let me go!” A voice whispers behind me,

I turned in fear but confident it was my ghost, rather than my shadow!

The one I cultivated 10 years ago.

Out eyes met, after so many years!

“You let me go!” the feminine figure said;

this time louder!


With pout lips, large breast high and puffer,

A soldier like torso, held steady by somewhat close knit pillars called legs.

She had the scent of grapes and body spray;

A scent that I knew all too well for it had never left me;

It was her scent…..ANF

1 comment:

shermaine said...

this reminds me of "Lover's Tale" nevertheless mesmerizing, breathes originality and creates clear pictures in my head...touching