Sunday, April 26, 2009

The "Word"...

Never before has my spirit connected to words like this
"I lived before i was formed"

Now do i begin to know my spirit, and why it feels so familiar
"I lived before i was formed"

In the beginning, it was all "Words"
WORDS that called me
WORDS that formed me
WORDS that made me
WORDS that broke me
WORDS that caused me to run
WORDS that i wrote to live
WORDS that gives me life as i read
WORDS that takes me high as i wait
WORDS that brought me to this page, that you read!

You read my words...now read them clearer!!
I AM POWERFUL!!
Life and death abides in my tongue so don't mess with me!

I AM GREAT! I profess that which you cannot see, because my words create!
My words cause nature and life to unite as one in anything!

I AM WORDS!
WORDS that pronounce from will!
WORDS that i have to give account for!!
WORDS that i may not speak, for if wasted i can never regain

My breath is precious
Never before have i connected my spirit to words
but it has been words from the very beginning
It's the words i've collected from my Father
"GO!! and TEACH!! THE WORD!!"

The word is clear!!
Read them CLEARER
HEAR THEM CLEARER!
FEEL THEM CLEARER!
MY WORDS ARE POWERFUL

Poetry has quickened me through Godly favour
Before, i wasted them with fantasies and near Eulogies
But i'm wiser now

I AM WHAT I SAY I AM!
I AM POWERFUL
that's the WORD!

I speak into being that which i think!
Hence i guard my mind with "THE WORD"
PROTECTION and MERCY for my soul

I AM THE WORD!!
THE WORD THAT LIVES IN ME
I AM LIFE!
KNOW ME!

THE WORD IS...
"GO! and TEACH...the WORD!!"

No comments: