Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Think AGAIN!

I...I looked!
I looked with eyes
with eyes...with eyes i thought not

I thought NOT...i thought not that my eyes would
deceive me, lure me, consume me then refuse me
I thought NOT! I think again!!

I...I looked
I Looked with eyes but differently
Differently seeing what i thought i saw!!
I thought too quick!!
I THINK AGAIN!!

I...I paved
I paved a way to get what i thought i saw
But broke a ring in my way
A promise i kept, a string i tied!
I THINK AGAIN!

Swore to think, than to THINK AGAIN!

I led the blind to ditch again
i tore the page, but had no pen
i took you there, but hadn't to spend!!
I HAD TO THINK AGAIN!!

why did i think i saw a "puddy cat"
To which i knew it would end
I have to think again

Your heart you didn't lend!
But gave willingly to a whim that wouldn't be

Momentarily! i was yours "i didn't think"
Intentionally...cunningly
seeking, raping, eating!

NOT THINKING! I'd have to THINK AGAIN!!

No comments: