Sunday, October 5, 2008

Midas touch

For want of gain and happiness! i cling to those i deem dear and true to me, those i admire and see bright futures in...

But as the old saying goes "All that glitters, is not gold!"

I reach to touch the flesh and lives i may, only to freeze time of soul, of want and of wish!

Some statues of pride, others gargoyles of shame!

For want of closeness, and shared delight, i embrace the fibers of "solitude" and paradoxical dreams of togetherness...

Now...i must decide...whom i may touch! whom i may desire! whom i may consume!

Armless hugs, hold captive many searching hearts, Gold tipped fingers, stand high to those that walk in darkness, but they hold not their heads high!, for yet another has stepped "eyes wide" into the museum of palpitating hearts, yet frozen want.

With the wave of my thoughts, i lay wait for the ones i desire, send back the ones I've used, and spoil the ones i love.

"Unintentional destruction" to trespassing kingdoms, Queens of Game & folly, jokers all a wild, dance madly to my intoxicating tune.

Subliminal messages of "unwant" play loudly in the ear of the sure...while the lesser beings, draw closer & faster to their demise.

"Eventful" statues, "subtle" statues, and the openly "plain" statues...all displayed in my crowned, prized possession..."my hand"..."my touch."

For the want of love, i walk the aisle of the past, to make present my soul, in the auditorium of worlds. Worlds gone, Worlds present, and Worlds to come!

"I feel the walls closing in" in royal robes and jewel studded fingers, i sense the end of all...for i have touched something, that has changed again my life and pride...

For the sake of forever, i wash my hand in the "Pactolus river" wishing the day i can undo my miseries...opening the door for rivers of softness.

No longer am i playing the tune of deceit, but now the melody of honest has caused a feast of all festivals... the world of rushing closure and unwant! the season for one is near!

My golden world is depleting, all sucked by the core of greed...taken over now by the ultimate of transparency & selflessness, building towards a bright future with no queen by my side.

Still in search of the "ideal", but much too scared to look deeper...

I admit, i have touched a few in my time, to all hold as prized trophies, but i've since hung my "midas hands" only awaiting the touch from my destined midas!

1 comment:

missp said...

Intricate and mysterious, bursting with all sorts of different emotions........ nice touch!