Sunday, October 12, 2008

How do i love, my love

How do i love, my love

a floating stone, is sure to fall beneath the sea, but my love grows "unimaginatively" but...
"How do i love, my love?"

Sparks wondrous splendor, bubbly 143's, and flowers & bee's! but no...no..."closeness", far intimacy...only mental bridges...
"How do i love, my love?"

Falling petals of wait, blossoms of passionate kisses, all in a bouquet of "care"
stems of long winded whispers, roots of hours of conversation and relation... yet i still ask...
"How do i love, my love?"

Like a shadow, bound as one, but can never exist without light..."loves light" Our love can only grow in it's light...loves light...
Yet, "now do i love?, my love?"

1 comment:

missp said...

This one has a sauntering enigmatic effect..... I like the choral element in it