Thursday, October 9, 2008

Build up!

It's days like these...
i bare my soul, i forget my thoughts and run from reality

My "ins" go neutral, my "outs" go blank
Surrendered now to the toss of the winds

Failings hold not the agony of defeat! Success blossoms only in drastic, sacrificial weather.
Father time laughs, at unprepared foundations, for tall towers of dreams, when the storm of patience & maturity draws nigh.

Like rain...
droplets of power, fall only at the saturation of carriers,
Timing
Atmosphere
Positioning
Accuracy

Parameters of parades of wishes, bounders for soldiers of destiny

"I shut the door to denial" i consume the pain of rebellion, only to crush insolent mortals
"Mark me now!, I've broken your mental chains, i'm yet another over comer!"

Lethal darts deemed friends, piercing spares called family, all collate to bring you through the "shining"

"Why read a line never written? Is my simplicity that complex? Or does our seeming "parting" result from your historical adversities!

"Behold! Your own skeletons shall devour you! My constant hand WILL cause your inevitable eruption of folly!"

1 comment:

missp said...

Love the literary devices used in this one! The ending was kinda rattling..........didn't really expect it.......I like it