Saturday, September 4, 2010

Vowed to poetry

they tried to take you to get to me!
how else would they have known what can kill me?

they know that we're together!
they know that we're one!

they've tried to pull us apart!
but it's the pull in us that brings us together

"no matter the weather..."
remember!
that's what we said in our younger days!
when i first met you...
"too young to know, but too old to care"

lady you define me!
you even refine me!
my lines within you breathe...
...you complete me!
and i am forever yours

you are like no other!
no one can match you
without you by my side
i will relapse boo!

poetry i adore you
you are my special lady
and now you've found a body
that's drivin me more crazy

just like i imagined
what i wanted you to be
with hands that are beautiful
and lips that's sticky

ummm...
"poetry and me! we shine together
me and poetry yea that rhymes much better"

but no matter what comes our way at all
its by similar last names we'll both be called

although they've tried to come between
My queen! we've come through clean

so through the rain
through the heat
through the lightening
through the thunder

any man tries to dis you!
he made a big blunder!

through the rain
through the heat
through the lightening
through the thunder
since we've joined together
we'll only part six feet under

2 comments:

shermaine said...

they say, "emotions and feelings aren't seen, only felt" i beg to differ when i read your pieces...its a tender and intimate reflection of who you are...i love this one!

Anonymous said...

loveee it!