Thursday, September 2, 2010

Each day...

i grow stronger in the nuances of your voice

grow stronger with the silent agreement and the nod of your head

Wielding power in great words

as they circle my mind! I'm pressured by my pen to praise you!

And shout it from the mountain tops

How does flesh prevail just after sin?

to write an ode in honor of your name!

where does sin go? where does guilt go in your eyes?

you've died in vision of seeing this day!

that moment, that move!

before this pen meets paper to say...

"I'm Sorry!"

Before these eyes are closed to say...

"Forgive me!"

Rinsed in water, cleansed in blood!

you revive me! and make me new again!

to sing again!

To make me sure again!

and to see me walk in you...

with you...

because i need you now more than ever

to make me stronger!

WISER!

to make me...

ALIVERRRRR!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well said

Unknown said...

Interesting piece... enjoyed reading it