Saturday, September 4, 2010

For your eyes only (F.Y.E.O)

i saw the full moon within your stare
gestures of oblivion emanated from mine, in pity of you
we were about to sail.
To be the embodiment of sheer ecstasy

the wind blew right
the sand between our toes gave us the sense of reality...
but not for long

as the wind blew
it swished the scent i most enjoy about my nostrils

already intoxicated by your aura
i gulp every drip of you
carefully holding my glass...
i kiss your neck passionately

with passions gone crazy
we rock in the constant swing of our orbit
we both grip tighter into our bodies
drinking crazily of passion and shared thoughts

dripping beads of due love
boiling blood and racing hearts gel within lips

softer and softer they became
while wondering hands greeted strangers that were twin
welcoming them to make them comfortable with a familiar hug and squeeze

your hair rhythmically brushed my face
causing my skin to grow among other things
i yearned for your touch

i drank you more!
causing my head to spin and feet to float
sending me "heavenward"
being melted into you with each passing second

we wildly danced the dance
like there's no tomorrow
i sank myself further in your stream of dreams and warmth
feeling nothing but high within you

constantly stroking... your hair!
to evoke that scent that makes me weaker for you
causing the rise of affection to be unbearable

as we glide on top seas so smoothly
riding waves to meet its peak...

my ear twitches
awaken from the world i held as my own
wet... and... sticky...

For your eyes only!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa Wow!!!! Excellente...

shermaine said...

finally took some time to read this piece and hmm..wow! i like...

Diva said...

memories, memories.......*sigh*

Anonymous said...

"constantly stroking... your hair!
to evoke that scent that makes me weaker for you
causing the rise of affection to be unbearable" ---BRAVO !!!!!
My gosh ....further I say not !