Sunday, May 9, 2010

Heavy on my mind

Within and only within these hours
Would the sun set on my heart

My eyes cry no tears before this season
The running thoughts stride for the sun to hold its decent
Wishing the days drew longer

Her slipping soul reached out to me
I slipped further in despair

Covering my heart
Drowning myself in false love
The painless momentary

Never can one forget how I felt to wake to no sunrise
Opened eyes to the bleak bleak winter of my empty soul

I cried ice blocks
My hung head dropped heavier
Where my boy stalled in no warmth

The thoughts came back in the sun…
Chilling my spine and my emotion
I can never hear the ray of sun in her voice

My soul echoes…my soul hallows
My soul cries as the sun sets
I wish I had more time to love her more

To heed the cry of her slipping soul
R.I.P (E.F)

No comments: