Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Calling

it calls deeper...
within the clamour of mixed thoughts and voices
it calls deeper

one can never escape the destiny to which it was created for
neither can a man out run his shadow
the more you run, is the more it clings to you

it speaks clearer...
in silence it screams echoes
churning all that was once alseep
caressing the longing and emptiness that swells

sooth yourself in my arms
let me speak to you
drink my voice
let me carry your sorrows

I call for you!
you hear me call...
be not confused! be not ashamed

i've called you for such a time as this
where all rides heavier
the entire world shakes
yet you hear my still, calm voice

Call to me...
listen to my voice and call to me
tarry no longer for i wait for you

your booming mind, and thoughts that chime are distracting you
hear me call! i call for you!
i've called for you, i'm calling you, i will call you!

stretch your ears and grab my words
until you stand steadfast
in the power of my might

call to me...for i have called you
for such a time
such a time as this

No comments: