Friday, April 9, 2010

Praise Lines

"He shall pour out his spirit upon all flesh"
therefore my spirit glistens and smells of sweet smelling myrrh

Clad in his glory
Casting darkness away in steps that are ordered

This temple must proceed to proclaim his name
it is not to be found crippled or lame
Lurking in lust or wallowing in shame


Many are the plans of a mans heart
thinking thoughts that are as sharp as darts
"I don't wanna go back, from where i had to start!!"

Only through searching and reading his word
have i heard his plans for me
he walked the journey and bore nail scared hands for me!

He and he alone is worthy
and for this i sing in poetry

for he alone can understand
the words i possess in my hand
to turn them into praise through phrase

TO worship him in spirit and in truth
and to deepen my roots in him.

to flourish for man to see
his wisdom in my pages of poetry.

2 comments:

shermaine said...

admirable...

Unknown said...

Awakening. U put every word together so precisely. But, I can't say the "T" word. Way to go