Sunday, April 25, 2010

The written release

The "written release" sends you further than the cosmos
gives you wings, sets you free!

That's where i wanna be
every time i write or rhyme

never wanna place that period
never wanna let this pen go

on and on and on
till this pen slows!!

and even then! i'll let my mind go
writing on the window of it

i could never get enough of this
sheer bliss in this word mist

Always goin up!
never comin' down to the ground of no creativity
it's sin to me not to think!
to me that's a catastrophe

and any country or plain that doesn't give you this claim
it's a travesty

Don't cling to me
if in poetry or prose you can't sing to me

You'll be blind in my eyes
if in these words you can't rise

you need to come up higher
you need to come up higher

make music with your thoughts, there's nothing wrong with that
there's venom in every line, that you can counteract

the punk in you
and every living thing that makes you blue

the rhyme in you!
all you got to do is let it rise in you!

It's no surprise! it's true
you too can gain the peace
in the written release!

No comments: