Friday, September 12, 2008

Divination to past!

Visions of past, glanced and streamed...like rain drops to remind the petals of tenders flowers "one more day to grow even more lovely" such are my thoughts to haunt me of a future i thought has long past!

To lean to madness! just the thought of the thought grinds me to dust!...is it real!? must it come to past? or am i just jealous of the further existence of 'its' soul!?

With tightened fist, and air tight eyes, i fight the thought of the thought of the "past" that may lead to a "past" that i thought had "passed!"....get my drift...

I have surrendered my heart to the wind of folly before, but i have since captured it, to nurture it to trust, love & truth...it is still held, by my chest of unwillingness and fear! Like a grandmother releasing her first born grandchild to take that first step; anticipation & anxiety all in a bundle, just not to see anything happen to him...likewise i cherish my heart more and more...so much! that i have to learn the art of letting go...

This past that blows to haunt, come to change & create strife...but "if" it is destined to be! it shall!...and "time is the patient tester of all transformation..."i hope i pass the test of flames for passion!" because i risk the loss of an entire eternity because of pride & ego...

signed: mass scared by the constant past!

No comments: