Monday, September 29, 2008

Black Rose

She smiles, i smile

She walks, no she glides softly by me, changing night into day

She opens her mouth to speak, and so sounds ring in my head she speaks...

And i want to dance to her rhythm, she moves ever so gently, increasing my desires

Desires to place my arms around her waist, and hold and squeeze into me...

I want to melt into her body, and discover the base of her warmth

Her beautiful, black body, that no human mind can ever condescend

She's love, she's truth, she's real

AS real as the stars that shine in the heavens,

as real as the sun that bathes her body

as real as the moon that glows, and the birds that sing, and the rose that blossoms in spring

for she is that rose, and not just any rose...but a Black Rose...

A Black rose, that stands taller and stronger than any other plant

A black rose, that stands as creator of nations

A black rose, that never loses her petals and blossoms all year round

Black Rose!, sweet rose!, thornless Rose!, eternal Rose

Please look my way, please look my way, please look my way

Black Rose.

Signed: copy cat, wishing it were my creation

1 comment:

missp said...

just read black rose................... very sexy, detailed, very sensual, adorable, and respectful