Friday, September 12, 2008

Constant

I've lived...i've loved...but to my wonder i've never realize that life "in mine" has it's reoccurring decimals...

likely to the nailing of a wall...i'm patterned with holes and loops of reminders of what i had, have and can have...but im nearly not as wanting, as i am needing the holes to be filled...

Light beams through, burning the insides of many a hole, but cannot be hid by it's ray...instead shows the damage made from reckless hitting and wanting and feeling and guessing....and most of all failing...!!

Constant pillar...lend your wisdom and strength to a weaken beam...broken and marred by conscience lifting.

Peel your steadiness to the level of my eye and show the way of "oneness" and stability along with certain growth and uncertain shaking....

Stand taller than all others! Unveil your truth and promise, cause others to crack, swizzle and fall to your power...just because of your unshaken "constant"

Show me your face, for too many have hailed in you attributes, for i have found the time for resistance has ended, yet i've not released my first intention, or first step towards my solid ground.

"Constant real"...i await your firm stroke of correction and guidance towards our unending harmony...i lust for thee...hence i pray thee well...my hands tired of dust of impostors, that stain and jeopardize my allegiance to the very want i need!!!.....

Thirsty for your eyes, craving your speech...embrace me soon...i feel the slipping of belief that you exist!!...

signed: dwindling trailblazer

No comments: